Day 7 – Glenboro to Winnipeg
- The day’s highlight was the visit to Cancer Care’s paediatric ward where we heard the staff speak about the importance of our fundraising and a very articulate and inspiring young man, Sandeep, who underwent treatment for leukaemia at CancerCare.
- The ride was dedicated to Briony
- Many children from the Treherne community came out to greet us and Mary and Margaret (RV drivers) were happily handing out costumes for them to try.
- The costume changes, RV cheerleading and roadside dancing continued, bringing smiles to our riders on a chilly day.
- Our host in Elm Creek got emotional in thanking our team because a person in their church community has passed away.
Click here for the full album by Geoff Gabriel and Kerry Grogan